General Fairgrounds Rules
- The St. Joseph County Fair Association, its agents, volunteers, and employees shall not be held liable in case of injury to exhibitors, concessionaires, or the public on the grounds of the St. Joseph County Grange Fair.
- Every possible protection and courtesy will be extended to all the St. Joseph County Grange Fair, but the Board/Association shall not be responsible for any loss of exhibits, animals, or equipment in case of fire, theft, and vandalism, or from loss of any other cause.
- No person will be permitted to make solicitation of any nature on the fairgrounds except by contracted concession or commercial rented spaces.
- No person will be permitted to post or display signs, distribute handbills or merchandise except under fair contract.
- No pets will be allowed on the fairgrounds, exception in campground with a permitted camper.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE LIVESTOCK BARNS OR AREA AROUND THE BARNS. Exception: Assistance Animals
Golf/ATV/Off Road Vehicles Policy:
Golf Carts/ATV/Off Road Vehicles will NOT be allowed for recreational use. Any vehicle, if on the fairgrounds, shall require a permit at a cost of $25.00 purchased at the fair office.
- The Fair office must have a proof of liability insurance for all vehicles before a permit can be issued.
- Drivers must be 16 years or older with a valid drivers license or have an off-road vehicle permit. Must have copy filed with fair office.
- Permit must be displayed on vehicle and be visible.
- NO more than the allotted number of people can ride on the vehicle than the available seating
- A map will be given to each person showing the roads allowed on.
- Any violation to these rules, you will be asked to remove your vehicle from the fairgrounds
Exception: persons handicapped and/or disabled will be allowed to have battery-powered wheelchairs and/or battery-powered three-wheeled scooters.
Any person who shall wrongfully or maliciously gain admission to the fairgrounds contrary to the rules of said society, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be subject to a find of not less than one or more than twenty five dollars, or imprisonment not exceeding thirty days, or such find and imprisonment both, at the discretion of the court before whom the offender may be tried.
- NO pets (except assistance animals)
- NO alcohol permitted
- NO laser lights
- NO off -road personal motorized vehicles or bikes permitted on the grounds.
Handicapped Parking Available: Please use Nottawa St. Gate and Main Entrance
Guests are asked to bring strollers and wheelchairs – no rentals available.
ATM Machine is located under the grandstands in the fair office.